Find Your “NO” with Ease & Grace: Healthy Boundaries Group
Welcome to one of our NEW Groups!
After seeing so many of of you struggle to say “No” gracefully, without feeling guilty, and seeing how often others make decisions for you, we decided that this was a necessary group to run!
- This program is intended to teach you the knowledge, skills and strategies to successfully establish healthy boundaries in interpersonal relationships.
- Understand the purpose of effective boundaries.
- Learn to gracefully say “NO” without guilt or shame.
- Empower yourself to make room for the big “YES’s” in your life.
- Do not let others make decisions for you.
- Improve & maintain relationships without sacrificing yourself.
- Say “No” when you mean no, and “Yes” when you mean yes.
- Develop healthy and satisfying relationships.
- Improve your life, relationships and career as a result of mastering your boundaries.
- Receive support, accountability & community.
- In person weekly process & integration group
- Daily Accountability & Support Virtual Forum
- An integral component of this group is participation in a web-based DAILY ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP, where members track their goals, challenges and progress daily. Therapists/ Coaches check in 2-3 x a week to provide extra support and guidance.
- This is a UNIQUE element of this group, and we know that one of the only ways that people make change changes, is by consistent DAILY actions that set up new patterns!
- Handouts & Worksheets
- 3-month commitment (Note that in order to cover all of the modules you may need to re-enroll several times.)
- Please note that payment is made monthly.
- GROUP MEETS EVERY THURSDAY FROM 6:30-8:00 PM
- Limited availability so call soon!
- 3 Monthly Payments of $300
- Free Parent-Coaching Session with Master Coach Donovan Dryer (Community Practitioner)
- Access to Pre-recorded meditations
- “Secrets of a Peak Intuitive Mindset” Guide
- Every time that you choose to work with us and enroll in ANY of our services, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the LIFE foundation, which is committed to saving children from the horrors of human trafficking!
- So, as you choose to change and improve your life, you are contributing to saving the lives of children and giving them a chance to live a free and empowered life! Click here to learn more…
- If Individual therapy or coaching sessions are requested/needed in addition to the group, we will discuss the investment separately.
READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW OR